Outgrowing your current software?
All businesses are different and change over time; and your software system which was once fit for purpose, may no longer meet your requirements.
Many Sage 50 Accounts users have upgraded their software to meet the needs of their growing business and Sage 200 has been the next natural upgrade route.
There are many reasons why you may need to upgrade your Sage 50 Accounts which are:
- Company growth
- More complex business processes
- An increased need for customisation of systems and integration with other software
- A requirement for more depth of financial functionality such as:
> Improved management reporting
> Advanced handling of foreign currency
> Flexible nominal code structure and accounting periods
- For users of stock control and order processing; storing stock in multiple warehouses
and batch/serial number processing
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) functionality
- A specialism in a vertical market
Sage 50 Accounts & Sage 200 Accounts Comparrison
Join CentrePoint Software for a Sage 200 demonstration in central London to see how Sage 200 can fit your business needs.
This is a FREE SEMINAR where there will be CentrePoint Software experts on hand to answer your questions.
Date: Friday 17th June 2016
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Venue: One America Square Conference Centre, London, EC3N 2LB
To register/book your interest for this Sage 200 Seminar email: Anne-Marie@CentrePointSoftware.co.uk or call 020 7831 3050